Happy New Year! Allow me to preface that I am a complete new user with no experience in controllers but I decided to go ahead purchase the LaunchKey Mini after some in store enquiries and recommendations. The first one I purchased was dead in the box so I returned it for a refund. I then went to another store where I purchased the LaunchKey Mini 2. This one installed but I have to admit, your user instructions and FAQ pages are far from helpful and here is why:
- There are no instructions on how to install the bonus freebie downloads!
- What folder does one "setup" the V Station and Bass Station too?
- Where do you access the aforementioned once setup is complete? I tried installing to a test folder and all I see is an uninstall icon, no short cut or start icon to run the program!!
- Where does the Loopmasters Content go?
- The user guide is substandard at best and does not go beyond explaining the basic physical attributes of the unit... how about a real user guide that teaches a beginner how to use it LaunchKey, how to program it etc, and not just what the name of knob is! This oversight is inexcusable!
Like I said I am a newbie so please forgive my rant and while appreicate the effort made with the website I feel it really does not help a beginner. So if anyone can provide some clairty I would be eternally gratfule.
Finally, where the heck is the spell check!
Oh and I use Cubase AI Elements 8