Always switches to patch A052 at power up?

As the Novation community has developed over the years, it has naturally found the bulk of it's voice on Social Media. To ensure we can be there to discuss and support you as best we can, we’ve decided to close the forum.

The conversation isn’t over, though. We’re waiting for you; come say hi.

Also, be sure to check out some of our friends.

As ever, thank you for your support.

Thanks for reading, The Novation Team

If you're having a technical difficulty, get in touch via http://bit.ly/NovationSupport and our technicians will get back to you as soon as they can!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
jdosher
Always switches to patch A052 at power up?

My UltraNova always swtiches to patch A052 when I power cycle it. Is that the standard behaviour? And with V2 software on my UltraNova it doesn't switch banks when pressing the patch/bank knob. ;-/

jdosher

Midtiby

Hey!

You can save your default start sound by being in the 'global' menu and then pushing the write button(as you would when saving a preset). The preset chosen will be the one displayed when you start the UN up.

Hope this helps

iluvchiclets

Thanks Midtiby - this has always baffled me too, glad to know there's a soultion!

And, as an aside, my patch/bank knob acts weird too.  When I press it once to access banks, I cannot go back to patch selection...it stays on banks selection.  I have to either:

1) swtich off the Ultranova and re-start it, or,

2) access patches by using the "+" or "-" button.

Anyway to fix this behaviour?

jdosher

Excellent. Thanks for the reply Midtiby!

iluvchiclets, on my unit when I press the patch/bank knob nothing changes. It seems to be stuck in patch change mode.

Rolandex

Hi!, I noticed that when you press the patch/bank knob to change the bank, you must wait at least 5 seconds without moving the knob to change the patch.

hope you understand my poor english heheheh...

Rolando.