I think there are serious issues with the new edition of V-Station synth.
Instrument: latest 32-bit Novation V-Station 2.1 (both VST 3.5.1 and VST2.4.)
Host: Cubase 7 32-bit on Win7.
- Voice Indicator does not work
- MIDI Indicator does not work
- CC based control is strange: when I tweak a knob and its corresponding V-Station parameter (OSC3 LFO1 PITCH AMOUNT) jumps between 64 and 127 or so. This happens with all other parameters, the visual feedback is wrong.
Example: a knob is assigned to CC59 on my keyboard. Tweak it, and the watch. Or CC 05 Portamento
- Please remove the 8-voice limitation, increase it to 24 or so.
- As TC Powercore is out of business, please add the functionality of the Powercore version of V-Station (more filters, etc.)
Please reply in case any of my observation is wrong or tell me how to workaround the issues.